Angel’s Billabong is another natural tourist attraction situated just beside Broken Beach. It is also a must visit attraction in Nusa Penida island. This is an incredible place to visit. This is located in Sakti village, BanjarSumpung, Nusa Penida.
Angel’s Billabong is a natural pool on a cliff. It is a natural infinity pool. Even in imagination, it is tuff to imagine the real beauty of this pool.
Only thing that can disappoint you as a tourist is crowed. Because everyone wants to cash the chance to visit this place.
- Keep some bandage and antiseptic along with you. Because the sharp rocks can harm you if you loss control.
- Try to visit as early as possible in the morning, so that you will find less crowed.
- Do not attempt to swim there, unless you are a very good swimmer.
- Do not attempt to swim there during the high tide, even if you are a good swimmer.
- Do not stand or walk on the edge of the pool, however the tide is high or low.
- Listen to the instruction of local guards.
- Wear hiking shoes.
- Keep a lot of drinking water along with you. You will need it.
- Take as much photos as you want but be careful about your steps.
Be safe and keep your surrounding clean.